Wednesday, January 21, 2009

What the hell is goin on with me?




I've been busy in so many ways that i hardly get a chance to post stuff on my personal blog. I'm glad that RiseA07 is gettin more views...thanks to you, but thats if you was actually following. Hmmmm....well im workin on my car so i can find a way to go back and foward to work; gettin ready for the crooks and castles event tomorrow, as a matter of fact i need to call my barber so i can set up an appointment...and on friday kid cudi is coming to san diego, can't wait for that. Yea I'm just workin my ass off to get A07 to the next level, and so are the rest of the fam.

2 got something to say:

JuJu said...

see u tonite fam!

Nellz said...

im jelly of the cali crew..hey juju!!! anyhoot i think we all get that time when we have not posted for awhile..but its always nice when u come back with more to write about...nice lumberjack shirt...

latas

xoxo

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0