Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Being My Own Worst Enemy

Throughout the years I have been struggling with my self-esteem. From the outside people would probably say for the most part that I look like an asshole or a person who full of himself. The funny thing is that I am the total opposite of that. For the people who know me well knows that I don't have that much confidence, yet I surprise myself with some of the things I accomplished. I mean, there are certain things in life that I know I'm confident about such as, networking, marketing, acting, getting a job, and stuff like that. My biggest battle is women....yea I said it women. There is something wrong with me when it comes to women. Its a crazy combination of being oblivious, nervous, insecure, pensive, and down right no guts. I would reject myself, before I could even think about engaging in a conversation. I would say things like "Nah she wasn't looking a me", "Man you gotta be in the NFL to talk to her", "You gotta be rich", "I bet she date model looking dudes", and the list goes on...lol... I know none of us on the face of this planet is perfect, but I put myself so down, that I can't pick myself back up. My closest friends and family hates it when I down play myself, but I can't help it now...If you are a guy reading this you are not alone...and if you are a woman reading this I hope this showed you that men have feelings too.

6 got something to say:

JuJu said...

awh; pick your head up fam! im sure any girl would be lucky to have you!! :)

dauché said...

fam; i see we have alot in common. trust me; my self-esteem isn't where i want it to be, and im not proud but admitting it. keep that head to the sky; one day your queen will come... just relax; you are a look-er no incest intended. haha. girls don't know what they are missing man; like i said... keep that head up. love you fam !

-dauche

p.s. we RISE ! A07-

Bre said...

not to sound like a weird person but even though i dont know you but i have a lot of respect for you just because of that post.

Anonymous said...

haha i love your honesty. Women are just the same. I'm just like you.

I like to project "i am bitch"...it helps scare the bad guys away but i get just as nervous and pensive around a desirable guy as you a girl.

The whole thing is just keep trying, just roll with it...the hottest and smartest chick is also human.

My roomate told me "fake it til you make it" and before you know it whatever you are after become reality.

Hope this helps some.

jAdore That Chic said...

just be urself kid dont worry ..and hey if i knew i would def. go witcha lol

check me out at :
www.jadorethatchic.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

i love you MV...we are simply too far apart

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0