Sunday, February 22, 2009

Rejection

As a club promoter, I like to be in the club and just observe the vibe and the atmosphere of the club. I know people come to the the club with a few different intentions. One, just to have fun; two, going out because its a special occasion (i.e. birthday); or three, to come home with someone. I think the club brings the primal instincts out of a man and a woman. Some men could be very aggressive with women. Pulling their arms so they could get close to them, and fuck around and say the wrong thing because he has taken on too many courage drinks (alcohol). Which, causes a man to look like the guy in the pic above. Sadly, I've seen nice and very genuine guys who gets the same treatment. Maybe its because the lady has been approached by some many disrespectful men she can't even tell who from whom. Just last night when the club let out most men and women....were looking for that one person who they could take home with, but sometimes it gets a carried away. There was this attractive woman that I saw (and 5 other niccas) walking across the street...knowing how I am....I am too shy to approach a woman, but that is gonna have to go to another blog entry, but anyhow, I see a guy approached her, she rejected him, and then he dissed her, she dissed him again, then he got mad and hit her. I mean damn I guess niccas wanna to their best Chris Brown impression...i'm jokin, but I'm just saying fellas, even how hard it may hurt you ego, just take the rejection with style. Shit, if theres one that won't theres five that will.

2 got something to say:

dauché said...

wow! that's crazy.
lol @ courage drinks.
& yes; grabbing and touching is annoying.
me, i'm nice... if a guy would like to talk that's fine;
but i like my space. i let him say what he has to say; then let him know my status (what they usually ask), wish him a good/safe night... knowing he's moving to the next chick. we both go on our separate ways; were both content. it's that simple.

only an axxhole when i feel disrepected.

Unknown said...

got dam, thats the second time ive seen some girl get it by a salty courter, you need a southern girl...fxk them aspiring model/actress-one-part-of-my-body-is-prolly-fake girls

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0